Travel Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) Skilled Nursing Facility
As one of the nation’s leaders in allied healthcare placement and staffing, CCI is focused on uniting quality candidates with the most quality-minded healthcare organizations and private practices, Nationwide. This exclusive process helps ensure the best professional and personal fit between CCI candidates and clients.
CCI is currently seeking a local or travel Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) for a 13-week contract in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
* Accepting New Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) Graduates!
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) assist in the treatment of injured, ill, or disabled patients through the therapeutic use of everyday activities, under the direct supervision of an Occupational Therapist (OT).
As a member of our team, you will receive:
- A highly competitive industry salary
- Medical, Dental, and/or Vision Benefits starting the first day of employment
- Up to $1,200 in CEU reimbursement, plus unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge Education
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Generous Relocation Assistance
Required Education, Certifications and Licenses:
- Graduate with an Associate’s Degree in Applied Science and pass the National Certification Exam
- Experience: Previous experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting preferred
- Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) State licensure or be eligible for state licensure
- Current CPR card or certificate
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Able to troubleshoot, strong sense of decision making and judgment; action oriented; approachable
- Team player and effective at building and fostering teamwork as well as maintain composure when dealing with conflict; thoughtful of others, courteous
- Active listening skills and able to adapt to change
- Effectively manages time, timely decision making and manage priorities
CCI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CCI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Join the CCI team today by submitting your confidential resume or calling us toll-free at 1-877-221-2981 and make the connection today!