Medical Placement Firm seeking a Recruiter/Account Manager on a Full-time permanent basis. You must have Staffing/Recruitment experience and business development as this is a Full Cycle Recruitment position.
***must have an MD Driver’s license and live within 10-15 Miles of Rockville, MD, all other applicants will not be contacted***
Our small, but niche firm has 14 years’ experience in the industry and located in Rockville, MD.
We work with many large Healthcare Systems, Nursing Homes, and Small Private Practices across the US in assisting them in acquiring top-level candidates on a permanent and temporary basis.
This is an internal position and you must have exceptional time management skills.We are looking for key individuals that are accomplished in hunting and gathering stellar talent!This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly strategic and dynamic acquisition team. In this role you will be a key member of an innovative, collaborative and experienced team that understands what it takes to source, identify and deliver specific talent.
Highly-skilled in sourcing candidates in our database, “warm” calling activities, creates new sourcing strategies and develops methods for creating innovative sourcing solutions in securing Healthcare Professionals. Many of these positions are located in the DC Metro Area.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc..
- Build diverse candidate pipelines and long-term candidate relationships. Create a stellar candidate experience in identifying and anticipating candidate needs, follow issues to closure, collaborate with Management team in exceeding the expectations of the weekly business objectives
- A Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 1 year of full life cycle recruitment experience preferred.
- Experience within the Staffing/Recruitment industry is strongly preferred. Staffing/Recruiting and a strong background in niche sourcing experience, preferably a combination of both agency and corporate environments preferred.
- Results-oriented mindset (high sense of urgency, determination, tenacity, etc.). Interest and aptitude for learning highly technical subject matter. Professional, high energy, engaging personality that comes across over the telephone.
- Highly articulate, well-developed, effective written and verbal communication. Comfortable cold-calling and making numerous telephone calls.
- Strong organizational skills (especially as they relate to data collection and reporting), a multi-tasking style and project management approach.
Please send resume and cover letter to be considered for this opportunity.
Salary + Commission Structure and Performance Bonuses for successful placements