OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST (OT)- Staff Occupational Therapist needed for our highly rated multidisciplinary Sub-Acute Rehab/Skilled Nursing facility.
Exceptional Student Loan Repayment Package: $30,000 towards your student loans.
As an Occupational Therapy (OT) professional with our company, you will enjoy significant advantages found only with an industry leader. Our primary role is to help our patients, residents, and clients gain and maintain as much control and independence in their lives as possible. We emphasize strengths, not limitations. We provide the appropriate setting and level of care that enable individuals to reach their highest functional level. We do so while preserving each person’s dignity and sense of well being.
Helping patients overcome their illness and injury- that’s what we’re all about. As a provider of rehabilitation and post-acute care, we offer a nurturing environment where you will look forward to coming to work and giving your all.
The Occupational Therapist (OT) organizes, creates, and executes occupational therapy programs tailored to each client’s needs. He/she encourages patient participation in tasks and therapies designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance independence and productivity following illness or injury. The Occupational Therapist (OT) serves a geriatric population.
- Determine appropriate OT patients, create an individualized treatment plan (long and short term goals) and make adjustments as necessary
- Masters Degree, or higher, in Occupational Therapy from an accredited occupational therapy program
- Occupational Therapy license, or pending, in the state
- New Graduates Welcome!
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Excellent CEU package
- Generous PTO
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Industry leading rates
- Mentorship for our New Grad Occupational Therapists
- Structured Orientation and light caseload for all new employee’s transitioning to our building.
ABOUT CCI Therapy Services:
CCI is a locally owned and operated staffing firm with a national reach. We are exclusively devoted to placing therapy professionals. Our long-standing relationships with clients offer you opportunities you won’t find anywhere else and our proprietary, hands-on screening process means that clients receive greater value and candidates experience more desirable careers.
Call us toll-free at 1-877-221-2981, visit us at www.therapycareers.com, or submit your confidential resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!