Occupational Therapist (OT) – Travel/Local Contract Occupational Therapist (OT) position in an Inpatient Neuro Setting in Alexandria, VA.
Excellent Travel opportunity in a World Class Inpatient/Acute Rehab setting. Top Notch Rehab/Therapy Team and support team in place to make this an ideal travel opportunity for any Occupational Therapist (PT) that has at least 2 years of experience in the Inpatient Setting. Huge Plus if you have Neuro/TBI/SCI/CVA exp and a small general inpatient population.
- Travel Therapist’s (50 miles) weekly take home AFTER taxes $1600-$1900 per week (based on Housing Reimbursement or CCI covers 100% of housing, furnishings, and utilities. CEU package ($1200 per yr) + Student Loan Repayment Program
- Local Therapist’s (within 50 miles) $45-$50 per DOE + first day health benefits + CEU package ($1200 per yr) + Student Loan Repayment Program
INPATIENT REHAB/ACUTE REHAB
- Patient caseload may include:
- Neuro/CVA (Stroke), TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury), SCI (Spinal Cord Injury)
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Neuromuscular Dysfunction
- General Rehab
- Determine appropriate OT, POC & D/C and make adjustments as necessary
- MS Degree or higher in occupational Therapy from an accredited occupational therapy program
- Occupational Therapy license in the state
- Must have 2+ years of experience with adult inpatient neuro rehab
- EPIC experience preferred, but not required
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment
- Housing stipend
- Tax Advantage Program
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- Continuing ED/CEU assistance after each 13 week contract
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE CCI TEAM
- We are a Veteran, locally owned and operated in the DC Metro Area!
- We know our clients, visit their facilities, and are familiar with the area!
- We live and work where you do, giving back to the community and making a positive impact in the staffing industry!
- We are a niche firm, working exclusively with therapy professionals just like you!
- We consider your individual skills, your aspirations, and your lifestyle, to ensure a match that is the right career move for today and well into the future.
- We keep your information and inquiry 100% confidential!
- So why wait? Join the CCI team today to experience travel and contract work the way it was meant to be- seamless and successful for you!
Call us locally at 301-337-6921, visit us online at www.therapycareers.com , or submit your confidential resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!