OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST (OT) – Travel or Local Contract Occupational Therapist/OT/Travel Occupational Therapy in an Outpatient setting. Excellent, Area Leading Rates and First Day benefits.
The facility offers comprehensive outpatient rehab dept in a multidisciplinary environment in Waldorf, MD. The Travel/Local Contract Occupational Therapist (OT) must have recent Outpatient Ortho/Neuro experience. Hand Therapy, Upper Extremity, and Dynamic Splinting is not a requirement for the position.
Travel Therapist’s (50 miles) weekly take home AFTER taxes $1850-$2000 per week (based on Housing Reimbursement or CCI covers 100% of housing, furnishings, and utilities). CEU package ($1200 per yr) + Student Loan Repayment Program and 401K Plan
Local Therapist’s (within 50 miles) $47-$52 per DOE + first-day health benefits + CEU package ($1200 per yr) + Student Loan Repayment Program and 401K Plan
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment
- Housing stipend
- Tax Advan401 K PlanShort and Long Term Disability with Life Insurancetage Program
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit. 401K Plan
- Mileage compensation if position requires commute between multiple facilities
- Continuing ED/CEU assistance after each 13-week contract
- 401 K Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability with Life Insurance
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE CCI TEAM:
- We are locally owned and operated! CCI is Veteran Owned Small Business.
- We know our clients, visit their facilities, and are familiar with the area! We work as a Team.
- We are a niche firm, working exclusively with therapy professionals just like you in the local area!
- We consider your individual skills, your aspirations, and your lifestyle, to ensure a match that is the right career move for today and well into the future.
- We keep your information and inquiry 100% confidential!
- So why wait? Join the CCI team today to experience travel and contract work the way it was meant to be seamless and successful for you with a passion that we are all serving our local community.
Questions? Please call us directly @ 301-337-6921 or Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com and submit your confidential resume directly to www.therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!