Physical Therapist/ PT/ Hand Therapist/ Certified Hand Therapist OT/CHT: orthopedic outpatient practice seeking a physical therapist (PT) with a certification in hand therapy, currently working toward the hand therapy certificate, or has a strong passion for Hand Therapy. Experience with dynamic splinting a plus.
We are seeking a full-time Hand Therapist/Hand Therapy Physical Therapist/Physical Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist for an immediate start date. The facility is fully equipped with modern state of the art equipment necessary for all rehab programs. Our practice is manual and exercises based therapy.
Our Orthopedic Practice and Hand Therapy clinic is an innovative industry leading provider of physical, occupational, and hand therapy services in Montgomery County, MD. The practice uses the most innovative techniques, cutting-edge technology, and evidence-based medicine to assemble individually tailored treatment options. Our model encourages our Hand Therapists to focus on what they love to do, enhance the quality of life for their patients. Our outpatient clinics combine evidence-based treatment philosophies with manageable caseloads, which give therapists the opportunity to work one-on-one with patients. We currently have 3 OT/CHT’s on Staff and a PT Hand Therapist with over 50 years of combined Hand Therapy experience, so we can mentor/train Therapists pursuing their CHT.
We are seeking:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an AOTA/APTA curriculum.
- CHT certification preferred but not required. Upper Extremity, Dynamic Splinting experience a must.
- One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Creates treatment plans in accordance with instructions and consent of referring physician;
- Evaluates patient treatment programs in coordination with the medical staff;
- Performs written re-evaluations in preparation for patients return for follow-up Physician appointments, or at minimum documents progress every six (6) therapy sessions;
- Provides services that help improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients;
- Fabricates custom-made splints, and communicates with physician to ensure the patient receives the correct splint;
- Meets or communicates regularly with a variety of healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, occupational therapists, physical therapists, and case managers to ensure successful patient treatment outcomes;
- Documents evaluative findings, treatments administered, the assessment of patient response to treatment and treatment plan, and other relevant information;
- Provides excellent customer service engaging in the use of clear, comprehensive, and frequent communication with patients, family members, or other members of the rehab team;
- Educates patients in the prevention of injuries, conditioning, and rehabilitation of injuries
- We offer Competitive Salary, Bonus Program, Paid Time Off, Flexible Work Schedule, B/C/B/S Medical, and Dental. Vision, 401K, Short/ Long-term Disability, Continuing Education, 4-5 weeks of PTO your first year, yearly salary increases, profit sharing program. And much more!
Questions? Please contact us at 1-877-221-2981 or locally at 301-337-6921 and submit your confidential resume to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and visit CCI online at www.therapycareers.com