Currently seeking Physical Therapists (PT) (recent grads welcomed) with a passion for orthopedic manual physical therapy for our location in Bowie, MD. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year recent experience as a Physical Therapist (PT) and must have strong manual skills or an eagerness to learn from a seasoned team of (PT) Physical Therapists.
The Practice offers every staff Physical Therapist the opportunity to pursue their COMT, OCS, Dry Needling, and More which is 100% funded by the practice, after 90 days of employment through Evidence in Motion and many other organizations we are affiliated with throughout the United States.
Exceptional Mentorship Program for our New Grad Team Members.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist (PT) – Outpatient Sports Medicine
- Conduct an assessment of the fitness level of players, athletes or participants and advising on exercises prior to an event or fixture.
- Prepare players, athletes, and participants before a competition and using strapping, taping and massage techniques where necessary.
- Exam and assess injuries and determining whether the athlete or participant can continue safely with the event or activity.
- Rehabilitate injuries by using manual therapy techniques such.
- Decide whether athletes, players or participants need extra treatments and coordinating referrals to other practitioners.
- Work alone or with coaches, trainers and/or fitness advisers to implement exercise, conditioning, core stability and injury prevention programs, so that athletes, players or participants reach and maintain peak performance
- Doctorate; Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee
- New Grad Physical Therapist’s welcome to apply. Structured Mentoring program available.
Questions? Please call CCI directly @ 301-337-6921 and visit us online at www.therapycareers.com/
Submit your confidential resume to www.therapycareers.com/submit-resume/