Large Orthopedic Practice in Fairfax, VA seeking a Physical Therapist (PT) and New Grad Physical Therapists (PT) to join our team of exceptional Staff Physical Therapists (PT). New Grads Welcome as we have a structured Mentorship Program.
Our Orthopedic Practice and Physical Therapist Outpatient Ortho/Sports Med clinic is an innovative industry leading provider of physical, occupational, and hand therapy services. The practice uses the most innovative techniques, cutting-edge technology, and evidence-based medicine to assemble individually tailored treatment options. Our model encourages Physical Therapists (PT) to focus on what they love to do, enhance the quality of life for their patients. Our outpatient clinics combine evidence-based treatment philosophies with manageable caseloads, which give therapists the opportunity to work one-on-one with patients.
- Mentorship is available for our Physical Therapist (PT) New Grads with a seasoned team of Physical Therapists (PT) as we have APTA Certified Instructors on staff.
- The Physical Therapy Clinic treats near 4000 patients per month. We see an average 10-12 pts per day and get ethical support from the LPTA’s and techs. One hr evals and ½ hr follow up. We utilize electronic POS documentation.
- The physical therapist (PT) should have an interest in the spine, as we hired a new spine surgeon. We specialize in manual therapy on the spine, and the candidate who joins our practice should feel comfortable using this course of treatment – or have a willingness to be trained.
- We have established relationships with some of leading APTA Certified Instructors in continuing education with many CEU on site and company sponsored events.
- We are a quality of care and patient care focused. Even with all the recent changes in healthcare and reimbursement, the emphasis remains patient first!
- Along with immediate on-site access to patient information and Clinical Tracking ensures our Physical Therapists (PT) are truly in an optimal situation to maximize patients’ outcomes.
- We offer Competitive Salary, Bonus Program, Paid Time Off, Flexible Work Schedule, B/C/B/S Medical, and Dental. Vision, 401K, Short/ Long-term Disability, Continuing Education, 4-5 weeks of PTO your first year, yearly salary increases, profit sharing program. And much more!
Interested in learning more about this exciting position? Please call us directly at 301-337-6921 visit us at www.therapycareers.com, or submit your confidential resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/