Physical Therapist needed is a growing private practice outpatient orthopedic/sports medicine clinic in Silver Spring, MD.
We are an Outpatient Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Practice that values high quality evidence-based manual therapy and functional exercise. We are committed to providing the best in continuing education so that we can provide the most advanced skills to our patients. We believe our employees are our greatest asset and look forward to adding a new member to our team.
Candidates should possess outpatient clinical experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that delivers exceptional one-on-one care. This is an exciting opportunity for a clinician who values clinical excellence, specialization through continuing education and mentorship, and career advancement.
New grads welcome! Mentoring, Shadowing, Co-Treats, low caseload
- Competitive industry salary and strong benefits package
- Advanced clinical services and training opportunities that include APTA-accredited OCS Fast Track and Residency programs; Advanced dry needling certification, unlimited online CEUs through Continued Education, Clinic Director University and more. – Clinical mentors and education programs with instructors
- Professional, supportive and fun work environment fostered by a team of well-respected and well-liked clinicians who take pride in the challenge of meaningful work.
- Extensive sports medicine team – we provide physical therapy (PT) and sports medicine services to professional, collegiate and scholastic athletes throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region Desired Skills and Experience:
- Appropriate degree from accredited physical therapy (PT) program
- Active and valid state license
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outpatient experience
- Commitment to clinical excellence
- Enthusiasm, drive, and passion
If you are interested in additional opportunities please visit us online at www.therapycareers.com submit your resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ or call toll-free 1(877)221-2981.