Currently seeking a Staff Physical Therapists (PT) (recent Physical Therapy Grads welcomed) for our evidence-based Outpatient Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Practice.
Patient Population: Adult General Ortho/Sports Med/Post-Op, Pre-OP. Spine patients are treated by our “Spine Team” 1-hour evals, 30 minute follow up. We see an average of 11-14 patients per day.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year recent experience as a Physical Therapist (PT) and must have strong manual skills or an eagerness to learn from a seasoned team of (PT) Physical Therapists. This individual will specialize in advanced manual physical therapy (PT) techniques with a hands-on approach designed to alleviate pain and restore motion.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist (PT) – Outpatient Sports Medicine
- Conduct an assessment of the fitness level of players, athletes or participants and advising on exercises prior to an event or fixture.
- Prepare players, athletes, and participants before a competition and using strapping, taping and massage techniques where necessary.
- Provide emergency aid in a sport and exercise environment.
- Exam and assess injuries and determining whether the athlete or participant can continue safely with the event or activity.
- Treat and mobilize injuries to alleviating pain,
- Rehabilitate injuries by using manual therapy techniques such.
- Decide whether athletes, players or participants need extra treatments and coordinating referrals to other practitioners.
- Work alone or with coaches, trainers and/or fitness advisers to implement exercise, conditioning, core stability and injury prevention programs, so that athletes, players or participants reach and maintain peak performance.
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals in the sports sector and in mainstream medicine.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist (PT) – Outpatient Sports Medicine
- Doctorate or Master’s; Graduate from accredited physical therapy program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee
- New Grad Physical Therapist’s welcome to apply. Structured Mentoring program available. Exceptional process to assist your transition to our team
- Must have strong manual skills or an eagerness to learn from our seasoned team of (PT) Physical Therapists.
- Current CPR Certificate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Benefits for Staff Physical Therapists (PT)
For Outpatient Physical Therapy Practice: At our facility, we recognize that the success of our organization lies in the strength of our staff. We understand the importance of providing competitive and flexible benefits for our associates and their families. Adding flexibility to the traditional benefit package makes sense because it gives you the choice to use benefit dollars in a cost-effective manner which best suits your needs.
- DPT Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Clinical Management Ladder- Mentoring those eager to take the next steps in your career
- Structured Mentorship Program for all joining our practice.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 100% of your APTA dues
- 100% reimbursement towards your license or renewal.
- 4 weeks’ vacation, 3 days for CEU’s, 2 personal days, 3 sick days total of 5.5 weeks PTO your first year.
- $1500 per year towards CEU’s
- 100% Employer-sponsored advanced certifications, specializations. Dry Needling, OCS, MTC, SCS and an opportunity to apply for our residency program.
- 401K and immediate vesting plan
- Day one Health/Dental/Vision
CCI Therapy Staffing offers permanent, travel, and PRN work the way it was meant to be. Join the CCI team today by calling us TOLL-FREE at 1-877-221-2981 or locally at 301-337-6921.
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com Submit your confidential resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!