Physical Therapist needed is a growing Not for Profit outpatient orthopedic/sports medicine clinic We are a physical therapist owned practice that values high-quality evidence-based manual therapy and functional exercise. We are committed to providing the best in continuing education so that we can provide the most advanced skills to our patients. We believe our employees are our greatest asset and look forward to adding a new member to our team!
We are offering:
- The opportunity to treat an active and diverse patient population with an energetic and team-oriented staff.
- We are offering a general orthopedic sports medicine setting treating post-op, pre-op, recreational sports injuries, Crossfit injuries, runner, triathletes, high school athletes and the general orthopedic population.
- An opportunity to grow your skills alongside therapists who have several years experience in the sports and orthopedic physical therapy setting.
- Competitive salary based on experience, 401k with generous employer match, 90% employer paid health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays with flexible vacation schedule.
- Continuing education benefits above the industry average including dry needling and unlimited continuing education via Evidence in Motion and our online environment of learning.
What we are looking for:
- Competitive and driven individuals who seek to be the best in their field.
- Professionals who thrive on providing excellent customer service.
- Self-motivated therapists who have a commitment to career-long learning.
- 1 year or more experience. New Grad Physical Therapists Welcome as we have an exceptional, structured New Grad Mentoring Program to work alongside our APTA certified Clinical Instructors.
- Manual therapy certifications, OCS, SCS, CSCS, or ATC a plus but not required.
- SFMA/FMS experience a plus but not required
Any PT candidates with specialty skills that could help grow the business are a plus. (personal training background, Crossfit experience, ATC, endurance sports, history of team sports participation, interest in the business aspects of PT, vestibular training, etc)
The ideal candidate has an energetic and outgoing personality, enjoys having fun with patients, and is excited to grow his/her clinical skills. We are a growing company looking for someone to grow with us!
Questions? Please contact us directly @ 301-337-6921 and visit us online at www.therapycareers.com. Submit your confidential resume to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/