Currently seeking a Staff Physical Therapists (PT) (recent Physical Therapy Grads welcomed) for our evidence-based Outpatient Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Practice in Reston, VA.
Patient Population: Adult General Ortho/Sports Med/Post-Op, Pre-OP. 1-hour evals, 30 minute follow up. We see an average of 10-14 patients per day.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year recent experience as a Physical Therapist (PT) and must have strong manual skills or an eagerness to learn from a seasoned team of (PT) Physical Therapists. This individual will specialize in advanced manual physical therapy (PT) techniques with a hands-on approach designed to alleviate pain and restore motion.
Our model encourages Physical Therapists (PT) to focus on what they love to do, enhance the quality of life for their patients. Our outpatient clinics combine evidence-based treatment philosophies with manageable caseloads, which give therapists the opportunity to work one-on-one with patients.
- Mentorship is available for our Physical Therapist (PT) New Grads with a seasoned team of Physical Therapists (PT) as we have APTA Certified Instructors on staff.
- The Physical Therapy Clinic treats the adult general ortho, sports medicine, post-op, pre-op patient population. We see an average 10-12 pts per day and get ethical support from the LPTA’s and techs. One hr evals and ½ hr follow up. We utilize electronic POS documentation.
- The physical therapist (PT) should have an interest in the spine, as we hired a new spine surgeon. We specialize in manual therapy on the spine, and the candidate who joins our practice should feel comfortable using this course of treatment – or have a willingness to be trained.
- We are a quality of care and patient care focused. Even with all the recent changes in healthcare and reimbursement, the emphasis remains patient first!
- Along with immediate on-site access to patient information and Clinical Tracking ensures our Physical Therapists (PT) are truly in an optimal situation to maximize patients’ outcomes.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist (PT) – Outpatient Sports Medicine
- Doctorate; Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee
- New Grad Physical Therapist’s welcome to apply. Structured Mentoring program available. An exceptional process to assist your transition to our team
- Must have strong manual skills or an eagerness to learn from our seasoned team of (PT) Physical Therapists.
- Current CPR Certificate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Benefits for Staff Physical Therapists (PT)
For Outpatient Physical Therapy Practice: At our facility, we recognize that the success of our organization lies in the strength of our staff. We understand the importance of providing competitive and flexible benefits for our associates and their families. Adding flexibility to the traditional benefit package makes sense because it gives you the choice to use benefit dollars in a cost-effective manner which best suits your needs.
- DPT Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Clinical Management Ladder- Mentoring those eager to take the next steps in your career
- Structured Mentorship Program for all joining our practice.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 100% of your APTA dues
- 100% reimbursement towards your license or renewal.
- 4 weeks’ vacation, 3 days for CEU’s, 2 personal days, 3 sick days total of 5.5 weeks PTO your first year.
- $1500 per year towards CEU’s
- 100% Employer-sponsored advanced certifications, specializations. Dry Needling, OCS, MTC, SCS and an opportunity to apply for our residency program.
- 401K and immediate vesting plan
- Day one Health/Dental/Vision
Join the CCI team today by calling us TOLL-FREE at 1-877-221-2981 or locally at 301-337-6921.
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.comSubmit your confidential resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/and make the connection today!