Physical Therapist (PT) Travel opportunity available in an Assisted Living facility (ALF) in Springfield, VA. 1:1 patient care. This is a high end Assisted Living Facility where a majority of residents self-pay. Must be VA licensed and available to start as soon as possible. Free on-site parking available.
The Physical Therapist (PT) organizes, creates, and executes physical therapy (PT) programs tailored to each client’s needs. The Physical Therapist (PT) encourages client participation in tasks and therapies designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance independence and productivity following illness or injury. The physical therapist serves a functional geriatric population in the assisted living setting
- Determine appropriate PT, POC & D/C and make adjustments as necessary
- MS Degree or higher in Physical Therapy (PT) from an accredited Physical Therapy (PT) program
- Physical Therapy (PT) license in the state
- •Competitive compensation and personalized service
- •100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment
- •Housing stipend
- •meals and incidentals reimbursement
- •Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- •Mileage compensation if position requires commute between multiple facilities
- •Continuing ED/CEU assistance after each 13 week contract, $1200 per year
- 401 K Plan
- Travel/Relocation Assistance.
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE CCI TEAM:
CCI is a Veteran Owned Small Business
•We are locally owned and operated with a national reach!
•We know our clients, visit their facilities, and are familiar with the area!
•We are a niche firm, working exclusively with therapy professionals just like you!
•We consider your individual skills, your aspirations, and your lifestyle, to ensure a match that is the right career move for today and well into the future.
•We keep your information and inquiry 100% confidential!
So why wait? Join the CCI team today to experience travel and contract work the way it was meant to be- seamless and successful for you!
Call us locally @ 301-337-6921, visit us online at www.therapycareers.com, or submit your confidential resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!