Travel/Local Contract Physical Therapist (PT) Retirement Community Home Health (White Oak area) Silver Spring, MD-The Physical Therapist/PT will be providing Home Health services for the residents at the DC Metro Area’s top-rated retirement community.
Currently seeking Full-Time Travel/Contract Physical Therapists to provide home care to patients in a Top Rated, Quality of Care focused Retirement Community in Silver Spring, MD. The ideal candidate will hold a Master’s from an accredited Physical Therapy (PT) program and possess at least 1 year of home health experience, training will be provided if necessary. As a Physical Therapist, you will be responsible for clinical assessments, plan of care development and case management.
Responsibilities of the Travel Physical Therapist (PT) Home Health:
- Restore function to prevent or minimize disability following disease or injury, as well as to help the client reach his/her maximum performance/function within the limits of his/her capabilities.
- Evaluate and treat patients with the use of medically prescribed physical therapy programs.
- Supervise Physical Therapy Assistants, make initial admission/evaluation visits.
Requirements of the Travel Physical Therapist (PT) Home Health:
- Master’s from an accredited physical therapy program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee
- At least 1 year home health experience, training available if necessary
- Current CPR Certificate
- Must also have strong written and oral communication with interpersonal skills.
- Team collaboration and clinical reasoning are also necessary.
Benefits for Physical Therapist (PT) Home Health:
- Housing stipend
- Meals and Incidentals reimbursement
- Mileage or drive time if working between two facilities
- Paid weekly
- Medical and dental from your first day
- One-on-one personalized service
- Wonderful and exciting locations
- Licensure reimbursement if placed in that state
- Continuing education offered after each 13-week contract
- Great compensation
- 401 (K) Plan
Call us locally at 301-337-6921 visit us at www.therapycareers.com, or submit your confidential resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!