Currently seeking a Staff Physical Therapists (PT) (recent Physical Therapy Grads welcomed) for our evidence-based Outpatient Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Practice in Millersville, MD. We are a Not for Profit Network and offer the Federal Student Loan Reimbursement Program.
Patient Population: Adult General Ortho/Sports Med/Post-Op, Pre-OP. Spine patients are treated by our “Spine Team” 1-hour evals, 30 minute follow up. We see an average of 11-14 patients per day.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year recent experience as a Physical Therapist (PT) and must have strong manual skills or an eagerness to learn from a seasoned team of (PT) Physical Therapists. This individual will specialize in advanced manual physical therapy (PT) techniques with a hands-on approach designed to alleviate pain and restore motion. New Grads welcome. Must have 2 clinicals in the Outpatient Setting or a strong passion to treat the adult general ortho/sports med patient population.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates all patients referred for physical therapy
- Completes and submits all reports pertaining to the evaluation via EMR
- Sees that all referral sources are advised of clinic action for the case referred
- Maintains a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the clinic
- Confers with person’s most closely associated with the active management of the patient and keeps them informed of any additional patient needs, treatment modifications and/or progress
- Treats patients of all ages (e.g. infants, children, adolescents, adults, geriatrics, elderly, ages 0-120 years), race, creed, gender, and disability without bias or prejudice
- Respects and understands the patient’s right to treatment and right to involvement in treatment decisions
- Practices ethical responsibility based on the cultural, ethnic and religious beliefs of the patients served and applicable law
- Prepares and submits clinic reports via EMR, assuring confidentiality and following all HIPPA guidelines to include initial evaluations and summaries, daily treatment notes for all patients seen that day under his/her care, progress reports to referring physicians and agencies, discharge reports and summaries, special reports as directed by Clinic Director or Area Manager and daily attendance records and summaries
Requirements of the Physical Therapist (PT) – Outpatient Sports Medicine
- Doctorate or Master’s; Graduate from accredited physical therapy program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee
- New Grad Physical Therapist’s welcome to apply. Structured Mentoring program available. An exceptional process to assist your transition to our team
- Must have strong manual skills or an eagerness to learn from our seasoned team of (PT) Physical Therapists.
- Current CPR Certificate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Benefits for Staff Physical Therapists (PT)
For Outpatient Physical Therapy Practice: At our facility, we recognize that the success of our organization lies in the strength of our staff. We understand the importance of providing competitive and flexible benefits for our associates and their families. Adding flexibility to the traditional benefit package makes sense because it gives you the choice to use benefit dollars in a cost-effective manner which best suits your needs.
- Clinical Management Ladder- Mentoring those eager to take the next steps in your career
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Structured Mentorship Program for all joining our practice.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 100% of your APTA dues
- 100% reimbursement towards your license or renewal.
- 4 weeks’ vacation, 3 days for CEU’s, 2 personal days, 3 sick days total of 5.5 weeks PTO your first year.
- $1500 per year towards CEU’s
- 100% Employer-sponsored advanced certifications, specializations. Dry Needling, OCS, MTC, SCS and an opportunity to apply for our residency program.
- 401K and immediate vesting plan
- Day one Health/Dental/Vision
Join the CCI team today by calling us TOLL-FREE at 1-877-221-2981or locally at 301-337-6921.
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.comSubmit your confidential resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/and make the connection today!