Physical Therapist (PT) – Travel/Local Contract Physical Therapist (PT) position in an Outpatient Neuro Setting in Mitchellville, MD
Outpatient Neuro Rehabilitation Physical Therapist with 1-year experience in either inpatient rehab or outpatient with a background in ortho and neurologic rehabilitation. Adult outpatient ortho/ neuro practice that specializes in adult ortho/neuro rehab. Maryland Physical Therapy License.
WebPT experience would be great, but not a requirement. Training available on their EMR.
Travel Therapist’s (50 miles) weekly take home AFTER taxes $1800-$1900 per week (based on Housing Reimbursement or CCI covers 100% of housing, furnishings, and utilities. CEU package ($1200 per yr) + Student Loan Repayment Program
Local Therapist’s (within 50 miles) $47-$50 per DOE + first day health benefits + CEU package ($1200 per yr) + Student Loan Repayment Program
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment
- Housing stipend
- Meals and Incidentals reimbursement
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- $1200 Continuing ED/CEU assistance and Local Inservices (free of cost)
- 401 K Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Determine appropriate PT, POC & D/C and make adjustments as necessary
- MS Degree or higher in Physical Therapy from an accredited physical therapy program
- Physical Therapy license in the state
- Must have
- Required experience:
- •Outpatient Ortho/ Neuro Exp: 1 year
Call us locally at 301-337-6921, visit us online at www.therapycareers.com or submit your confidential resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!