Our Clinic is seeking an experienced Orthopedic Physical Therapists (PT) and New Grad Physical Therapists (PT)! Career opportunity available at our Physical Therapist (PT) Operated Outpatient Ortho Clinic in Stafford, VA!
- Mentorship available for our New Grad Physical Therapists with a seasoned team of therapists.
- Our model encourages therapists to focus on what they love to do, enhance the quality of life for their patients. Our outpatient clinics combine evidence-based treatment philosophies with manageable caseloads, which give therapists the opportunity to work one-on-one with patients.
- Excellent reputation throughout Northern Virginia low staff turnover, and leadership opportunities within the network. Learn, Treat, and grow as a clinician.
- We see an average 8-12 pts per day and get ethical support from the PTA’s and techs. 1 hr evals and ½ hr follow-up. We utilize WebPT.
- We have established relationships with some of leading APTA Certified Instructors in continuing education with many CEU on site and company sponsored events.
We are a quality of care and patient care focused locally owned and operated Network of Outpatient Orthopedic Clinics. Even with all the recent changes in healthcare and reimbursement, the emphasis remains patient first! Along with immediate on-site access to patient information and Clinical Tracking ensures our therapists are truly in an optimal situation to maximize patients’ outcomes. In addition to traditional orthopedic and occupational therapy, we offer specialty programming
In addition to traditional orthopedic and occupational therapy, we offer specialty programming including:
- Sports Medicine
- Hand Rehabilitation
- Back and Spine Rehabilitation
- Total Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Joint Reconstruction Rehabilitation
- Return to Sports
- Spinal Cord Programs
- Orthotics & Splinting
- Wellness & Community Fitness
We offer Competitive Salary, Bonus Program, Paid Time Off, Flexible Work Schedule, B/C/B/S Medical, and Dental. Vision, 401K, Short/ Long-term Disability, Continuing Education and much more!
Interested in learning more about this exciting position? Call us locally at 301-337-6921, visit us at www.therapycareers.com or submit your confidential resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resum