(SLP) SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST- Travel/Local Contract opportunity in Greenwood, SC. This is a multidisciplinary facility with a new Rehab Gym, Supportive Administration, and Clinical Team. Exceptional opportunity to work with a well established and locally recognized 5 Star Rehab facility delivering high quality of care in a supportive environment.
CCI’s local and Travel Therapist avg a take-home of $1850-$1950 per week after taxes.
Must have your SC license and CCC
Speech-language pathologists (SLP) work with patients who are suffering from, or are prone to, disorders related to speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice, swallowing, and fluency. In order to address patients’ needs, the speech-language pathologist (SLP) develops individualized plans that take into account the patient’s needs, progress, and eventual discharge plans.
- Determine appropriate speech therapy language (SLP) programs and make adjustments as necessary
- Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) from an accredited speech-language pathology program
- Speech Therapy license, or pending, in the state
- Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
ABOUT CRITICAL CONNECTION:
Locally owned and operated with a national reach, Critical Connection, Inc. is your ultimate resource for allied healthcare job opportunities in the DC/Baltimore Metro Areas. We have relationships with facilities, hospitals, and private practices that you won’t find anywhere else. Join the CCI family today and experience an exceptional advantage in reaching your career goals.
- Housing stipend
- Tax Advantage Program
- Mileage or drive time if working between two facilities
- Paid weekly
- Medical and dental from your first day
- One-on-one personalized service
- Wonderful and exciting locations
- Licensure reimbursement if placed in that state
- Continuing education offered after each 13-week contract
- Great compensation
- 401 K Plan
Questions? Call us directly at 301-337-6921. Visit us on-line at www.therapycareers.com
Submit your confidential resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/