Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Skilled Nursing Facility
As one of the nation’s leaders in allied healthcare placement and staffing, CCI is focused on uniting quality candidates with the most quality-minded healthcare organizations and private practices, Nationwide. This exclusive process helps ensure the best professional and personal fit between CCI candidates and clients.
CCI is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a permanent position at a Skilled Nursing Facility. (CFY not accepted)
* Accepting New Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Graduates!
Adhering to principles consistent with the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) helps diagnose and treat individuals who suffer from stutters, as well as vocal and cognitive-communication impairments. They also help those whose speech is affected by emotional issues, various learning disabilities and physical impairments, such as a cleft palate.
Required Education, Certifications and Licenses:
- Graduate of an ASHA accredited school of Speech Language Pathology (SLP) or a school approved by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) with preferably a Bachelor’s of Speech Language Pathology (SLP)
- Experience: Previous experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting preferred
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) State licensure or be eligible for state licensure
- Current CPR card or certificate
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Able to troubleshoot, strong sense of decision making and judgment; action oriented; approachable
- Team player and effective at building and fostering teamwork as well as maintain composure when dealing with conflict; thoughtful of others, courteous
- Active listening skills and able to adapt to change
- Effectively manages time, timely decision making and manage priorities
CCI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CCI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Join the CCI team today by submitting your confidential resume or calling us toll-free at 1-877-221-2981 and make the connection today!