Travel Occupational Therapist (OT) Hospital Acute Care opportunity in Washington, DC Leading ACS verified level 1 Trauma Center. Must have 1 year or more of Acute Care Hospital experience. The Hospital is located feet from the Redline Metro stop.
Our progressive facilities are looking for highly motivated and intellectually curious professionals to work in an environment providing compassionate and quality care.
Our Hospital is an ACS verified Level I Trauma Center which is the highest level that a hospital can receive and means that Hospital is a comprehensive regional resource that is a tertiary care facility central to the trauma system. A Level I Trauma Center is capable of providing total care for every aspect of injury – from prevention through rehabilitation. The Hospital receives the most critically injured trauma patients from Washington DC and Northern Virginia area, as well as hospital transfers from Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia. The Trauma Team is in house 24 hours a day to respond to any trauma activations as well as trauma consults within the hospital.
We’re a 371-bed (and expanding) community teaching hospital with a comprehensive continuum of rehabilitation programs. We’re one of the top hospitals in the region for hip & knee replacement in the region.
Benefits for CCI Travel Occupational Therapist (OT):
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment. 3 different Health plans to choose from that best fits your needs,
- Housing stipend
- Meals and Incidentals
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- $1200 Continuing ED/CEU assistance and local services(free of cost)
- Free access to MedBridge for 1 year.
- 401 K Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE CCI TEAM
- We know our clients, visit their facilities, and ensure they are making a positive impact in the communities we all serve!
- We live and work where you do, giving back to the community and making a positive impact on the staffing industry!
- We are a niche firm that’s run by Therapists, working exclusively with therapy professionals just like you!
- We consider your individual skills, your aspirations, and your lifestyle, to ensure a match that is the right career move for today and well into the future.
Join the CCI team today by submitting your confidential resume or calling us locally at 301-337-6921 and make the connection today!
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.comand submit your confidential resume
to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/and make the connection today!