Travel Occupational Therapist (OT) Home Health
As one of the nation’s leaders in allied healthcare placement and staffing, CCI is focused on uniting quality candidates with the most quality-minded healthcare organizations and private practices, Nationwide. This exclusive process helps ensure the best professional and personal fit between CCI candidates and clients.
CCI is currently seeking a local or travel Occupational Therapist (OT) for a 13-week Home Health contract.
* Candidate must have at least 1 year of Home Health experience.
Occupational therapists treat injured, ill, or disabled patients through the therapeutic use of everyday activities. They help these patients develop, recover, and improve the skills needed for daily living and working.
As a member of our team, you will receive:
- A highly competitive industry salary
- Medical, Dental, and/or Vision Benefits starting the first day of employment
- Up to $1,200 in CEU reimbursement, plus unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge Education
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Generous Relocation Assistance
Required Education, Certifications and Licenses:
- Graduate of an AOTA accredited school of Occupational Therapy (OT) or a school approved by the World Federation of Occupational Therapy (OT) with preferably a Masters of Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Experience: Previous experience in a Home Health setting preferred
- Occupational Therapist (OT) State licensure or be eligible for state licensure
- Current CPR card or certificate
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Able to troubleshoot, strong sense of decision making and judgment; action oriented; approachable
- Team player and effective at building and fostering teamwork as well as maintain composure when dealing with conflict; thoughtful of others, courteous
- Active listening skills and able to adapt to change
- Effectively manages time, timely decision making and manage priorities
CCI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CCI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Join the CCI team today by submitting your confidential resume or calling us toll-free at 1-877-221-2981 and make the connection today!