Travel Occupational Therapist (OT) Outpatient Neuro in a Freestanding Outpatient Orthopedic Practice in Westminster, MD for an ASAP start. Must have Maryland license. Strong Mentorship/Mentoring available. Candidates with a background in Skilled Nursing are welcome to apply.
Details of the Outpatient Occupational Therapy (OT) Assignment: Currently seeking Travel Occupational Therapist (OT) in Westminster, MD to work in an Outpatient Neuro setting. Adult patient population, CVA, TBI, SCI, Stroke, and 10% MS.
We treat on average on a 1:1 basis. 1-2 evals and 1-hour treatments for all Neuro patients. Flexible schedules available: 4/10’s, 4/9’s, 5/8’s. 40 hours per week guaranteed.
BENEFITS for CCI Travel Occupational Therapist (OT):
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment. 3 different Health plans to choose from that best fits your needs,
- Housing stipend
- Meals and Incidentals
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- $1200 Continuing ED/CEU assistance and Local Inservices (free of cost)
- Free access to MedBridge for 1 year.
- 401 K Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
Requirements for the Travel Occupational Therapist (OT) Outpatient Neuro
- Masters of Occupational Therapy (OT) from an accredited occupational therapy (OT) program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Occupational Therapy Association
- State licensed as an Occupational Therapist (OT) by the Occupational Therapy Examining Committee
- At least 1 year of outpatient neuro experience
- Current CPR Certificate
- Must also have strong written and oral communication with interpersonal skills.
- Team collaboration and clinical reasoning are also necessary.
CCI offers permanent, travel, and PRN work the way it was meant to be. Join the CCI team today by calling us Toll-Free at 1-877-221-2981 or locally at 301-337-6921.
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com. Submit your confidential resume directly to www.therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!