Physical Therapist (PT) – Travel/Local Contract Physical Therapist (PT) position in an Outpatient Neuro Setting in Alexandria, VA. World Class Rehabilitation Hospital located in the Northern Virginia Area.
Outpatient Neuro Rehabilitation Physical Therapist with 2+years experience in either inpatient rehab or outpatient with a background in neurologic rehabilitation. Adult outpatient neuro unit that specializes in adult neuro rehab with specialty brain injury. Virginia Physical Therapy licensure (send with submission) and AHA BLS certification REQUIRED. LSVT BIG certification a plus. Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm 40 hours per week with no weekend requirements. Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day. Uniform: Purple Scrubs
EPIC experience would be great, but not a requirement. Training available on their EMR.
Travel Therapist’s (50 miles) weekly take home AFTER taxes $1850-$1950 per week (based on Housing Reimbursement or CCI covers 100% of housing, furnishings, and utilities. CEU package ($1200 per yr) + Student Loan Repayment Program
Local Therapist’s (within 50 miles) $47-$50 per DOE + first day health benefits + CEU package ($1200 per yr) + Student Loan Repayment Program
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment
- Housing stipend
- Tax Advantage Program
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- $1200 Continuing ED/CEU assistance and Local Inservices (free of cost)
- 401 K Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Determine appropriate PT, POC & D/C and make adjustments as necessary
- MS Degree or higher in Physical Therapy from an accredited physical therapy program
- Physical Therapy license in the state
- Must have
- Required experience:
- •Outpatient Neuro Exp: 2 years
- 2+ years of experience with adult neuro outpatient experience
Call us locally at 301-337-6921, visit us online at www.therapycareers.com or submit your confidential resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!