Travel Physical Therapist (PT) Outpatient Ortho/Sports Med in an Outpatient/Inpatient Setting in Santa Cruz, CA
Details of the Outpatient Physical Therapy (PT) Assignment:
Currently seeking Travel Physical Therapist (PT) in Santa Cruz, CA to work in an Outpatient/Inpatient setting. Adult and Geriatric patient population. Immediate start.
Requirements of the Travel Physical Therapist (PT) Outpatient/Inpatient
- Masters and Doctorate of Physical Therapy (PT) from an accredited physical therapy (PT) program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee
- At least 1 year of outpatient ortho and/or Inpatient experience
- Current CPR Certificate
- Must also have strong written and oral communication with interpersonal skills.
- Team collaboration and clinical reasoning are also necessary.
BENEFITS for CCI Travel Physical Therapist (PT):
- Competitive compensation and personalized service.
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment. 3 different Health plans to choose from that best fits your needs,
- Housing stipend
- Meals and Incidentals
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- $1200 Continuing ED/CEU assistance and Local Inservices (free of cost)
- Free access to MedBridge for 1 year.
- 401 K Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
CCI offers permanent, travel, and PRN work the way it was meant to be. Join the CCI team today by calling us Toll-Free at 1-877-221-2981
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com Submit your confidential resume directly to continue http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!