TRAVEL PHYSICAL THERAPIST (PT)- Travel (PT) Physical Therapist or local contract (PT) for our Skilled Nursing Facility. Seasoned and Supportive Rehab Team. The facility is driven by the quality of care, outcomes and not productivity.
The facility is a quality of care driven and believes in providing their patients and clinicians the ideal working environment. Productivity standards are 80%- 85 %. 1:1 patient care for all Medicare patients.
The Physical Therapist organizes, creates, and executes physical therapy programs tailored to each client’s needs. He/she encourages patient participation in tasks and therapies designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance independence and productivity following illness or injury. The physical therapist serves a geriatric population.
Qualifications and Skills
- Determine appropriate PT, POC & D/C and make adjustments as necessary
- Master’s Degree, or higher, in Physical Therapy from an accredited physical therapy program
- Physical Therapy license, or pending, in the state
- Can accept new graduates
BENEFITS for CCI Travel Physical Therapist (PT):
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment
- Short-Term/Long Term Disability
- Weekly Housing stipend
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- $1200 Continuing ED/CEU assistance and Local Inservices (free of cost)
- 401 (K) Plan
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE Critical Connection TEAM
- We know our clients, visit their facilities, and ensure they are making a positive impact in the communities we all serve!
- We live and work where you do, giving back to the community and making a positive impact in the staffing industry!
- We are a niche firm that’s run by Therapists, working exclusively with therapy professionals just like you!
- We consider your individual skills, your aspirations, and your lifestyle, to ensure a match that is the right career move for today and well into the future.
We encourage employees to focus on their professional goals and seek opportunities to develop their career. To that end, we offer several opportunities for career advancement such as:
- Continuing education assistance
- Assistance with professional dues and licensure
- Ongoing clinical and administrative support
Want to learn more about this exciting opportunity? Call us toll-free at 1-877-221-2981, visit us at www.therapycareers.com or submit your confidential resume directly towww.criticalcxt.com/careers/submit-your-resume and make the connection today!