Physical Therapy Assistant/PTA Travel/Local Contract opportunities in a skilled nursing facility in Washington, DC.
CCI is DMV based and has many Travel/Local Contract Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) opportunities available with Quality of Care Driven Facilities Where patient outcomes and customer service is a priority!
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment
- Housing stipend
- Lodging and Meals/Incidentals reimbursement
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- Mileage compensation if position requires commute between multiple facilities
- Continuing ED/CEU assistance after each 13-week contract
- 401 K Plan
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE CCI TEAM:
- We are locally Veteran owned operated with a national reach!
- We know our clients, visit their facilities, and are familiar with the area!
- We are a niche firm, working exclusively with therapy professionals just like you!
- We consider your individual skills, your aspirations, and your lifestyle, to ensure a match that is the right career move for today and well into the future.
- We keep your information and inquiry 100% confidential!
The Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) participates in the execution of daily physical therapy treatment programs tailored to each client’s needs. He/she encourages patient participation in tasks and therapies designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance independence and productivity following illness or injury. The physical therapist serves a geriatric population.
- Determine appropriate PT, POC & D/C and make adjustments as necessary
- Associates Degree as a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) from an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) program
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) license in the state
- Experience required
Call us locally at 301-337-6921, visit us online at www.therapycareers.com, or submit your confidential resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume and make the connection today!