Currently seeking Physical Therapist Assistant/PTA in Silver Spring, MD to work in an Evidence-Based Outpatient Orthopedic Setting, The ideal candidate will have their MD Licensed PTA, Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant/PTA, and have at least 1 year of outpatient ortho experience.
Responsibilities of the Travel Physical Therapist Assistant Outpatient Ortho Sports Med
- Restore function to prevent or minimize disability following disease or injury, as well as to help the client reach his/her maximum performance/function within the limits of his/her capabilities.
- Treat patients with the use of medically prescribed physical therapy programs.
- Documents observations, clinical findings, problems, skilled interventions/treatments, follow goals and assist with executing the discharge plans.
- Educate patients and/or families about the proper safe use and recommend methods for installation of adaptive equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned consistent with skills and training for this position in alignment with the goals and mission of the facility.
Requirements of the Travel Physical Therapist Assistant Outpatient Ortho Sports Med
- AA Degree from an accredited physical therapy assistant program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist Assistant by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee
- At least 1 year of outpatient ortho experience
- Current Maryland license
- Must also have strong written and oral communication with interpersonal skills.
- Team collaboration and clinical reasoning are also necessary.
Questions? Please call CCI directly @ 301-337-6921 and visit us online at www.therapycareers.com Submit your confidential resume to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/