We are seeking skilled athletic trainers who will be responsible for the evaluation, management, treatment, and injury prevention of athletes. The ATC will also be responsible for the facilitation of patients to be seen in the clinic as needed and to serve as a liaison between coaches, parents, athletes, and their athletic staff to ensure a superior athlete/patient experience.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- ATC certification
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a certified ATC preferred
- Previous experience as PT Aide or in brace fitting preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective written and oral communications.
- Strong ability to prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness and desire to work as part of a team.
STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE:
- Actively supports and incorporates mission into daily activities as outlined in the Clinic Mission Statement.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and positive interactions with public, employees, physicians, and administration so that productively and positive interpersonal relationships are maximized.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient-related information.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures.
- Is polite and team-oriented.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Athletic Training Manager and the Director of Physical Therapy.
- Provide superior evaluation and rehabilitative care to injured patients.
- Educate the public on injury prevention, rehabilitation, wellness, and other health-related issues.
- Establish and maintain positive community relations.
- Refer appropriately and facilitate office visits. Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Develop and implement planned marketing strategies.
- Maintain appropriate documentation using HealthyRoster.
- Implement treatments as directed by a Physical Therapist
- Educate and fit patients with Durable Medical Equipment as prescribed by a physician.
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com
Submit your confidential resume directly to www.therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!