We are currently seeking a Clinic Director/Physical Therapist to join our local network of Outpatient Clinics in Washington, DC. We are a premier provider of physical therapy and sports medicine services with our location serving the DC metro area. We strive to provide our patients with the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice.
As a member of our team, you will receive:
· A highly competitive industry salary and strong benefits package
· $1500 in CEU reimbursement plus unlimited online CEUs
· APTA-accredited OCS Fast Track and Residency programs through our partnerships
· Advanced dry needling certification
· Specialized certifications including Concussion Management, Manual Therapy, Sports Physical Therapy, Pelvic Health, Therapeutic Pain Specialist and Industrial Health.
· One-of-a-Kind New Grad Mentorship Program
· Clinical mentors and education programs with APTA Certified instructors and well-known leaders in the field of Outpatient, Manual, Orthopedic, and Sports Medicine Rehabilitation
· Professional, supportive and fun work environment fostered by a team of well-respected and well-liked clinicians who take pride in the challenges of meaningful work
· Extensive sports medicine team — we provide physical therapy and sports medicine services to professional, collegiate, scholastic athletes throughout the Mid-Atlantic
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Evaluates all patients referred for physical therapy
· Completes and submits all reports pertaining to the evaluation via EMR
· Sees that all referral sources are advised of clinic action for the case referred
· Maintains a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the clinic
· Confers with person’s most closely associated with the active management of the patient and keeps them informed of any additional patient needs, treatment modifications and/or progress
· Treats patients of all ages (e.g. adolescents, adults, geriatrics, elderly), race, creed, gender, and disability without bias or prejudice
· Respects and understands the patient’s right to treatment and right to involvement in treatment decisions
· Practices ethical responsibility based on the cultural, ethnic and religious beliefs of the patients served and applicable law
· Prepares and submits clinic reports via EMR, assuring confidentiality and following all HIPPA guidelines to include initial evaluations and summaries, daily treatment notes for all patients seen that day under his/her care, progress reports to referring physicians and agencies, discharge reports and summaries, special reports as directed by Clinic Director or Area Manager and daily attendance records and summaries
Required Education, Certifications and Licenses:
· A graduate of a CAPTE accredited school of Physical Therapy or an approved program, preferably a Doctorate of Physical Therapy
· Experience: Management experience preferred
· DC State licensure or be eligible for state licensure
· Current CPR card
Join the CCI team today by calling us TOLL-FREE at 1-877-221-2981 or locally at 301-337-6921.
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com
Submit your confidential resume directly to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!