STAFF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST – for our Outpatient Orthopedic Facility in Mitchellville, MD
The facility is quality of care driven and believes in providing their patients and clinicians the ideal working environment.
Required Education, Certifications and Licenses:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Occupational Therapy (OT) with preferably a Masters of Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapist (OT) State licensure or be eligible for state licensure
- Current CPR card or certificate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the clinic
- Treats patients of all ages (e.g. adolescents, adults, geriatrics, elderly), race, creed, gender, and disability without bias or prejudice
- Respects and understands the patient’s right to treatment and right to involvement in treatment decisions
- Practices ethical responsibility based on the cultural, ethnic and religious beliefs of the patients served and applicable law
- Prepares and submits clinic reports via EMR, assuring confidentiality and following all HIPPA guidelines to include initial evaluations and summaries, daily treatment notes for all patients seen that day under his/her care, progress reports to referring physicians and agencies, discharge reports and summaries, special reports as directed by Clinic Director or Area Manager and daily attendance records and summaries.
As a member of our team, you will receive:
- A highly competitive industry salary and strong benefits package
- One-of-a-Kind New Grad Mentorship Program
- Professional, supportive and fun work environment fostered by a team of well-respected and well-liked clinicians who take pride in the challenges of meaningful work
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references for consideration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly at 301-337-6921 and visits us online at www.therapycareers.com
Please submit your confidential resume to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!