Staff Physical Therapist- Outpatient Orthopedics/Sports Medicine Center in Manassas, VA.
We are currently interviewing for a full-time Physical Therapist who shares in the mission of our practice to provide the highest quality PT services in the Manassas, VA area. Our Clinic Hours are 8 am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday. No evenings, No weekends. General Orthopedic/Work Conditioning/Work Hardening setting.
Our clinic includes a functional training area, plenty of private treatment areas and all equipment needed to provide a comprehensive treatment experience. All patients are treated on a 1:1 basis, we see an average of 7-8 patients per day.
Our practice philosophy focuses on individualized care with an emphasis on manual therapy and functional training. All of our clinicians either hold or are working towards advanced certification.
Our therapists follow their cases from start to finish. We keep our productivity standards low to assure sufficient time with our patients. All PT’s have a designated technician so our therapists are not distracted by other tasks while treating. We also offer a generous quarterly incentive program.
We offer the following benefits:
- $1500 of CME per year with additional opportunities for therapists working towards specialization or certification; Paid 100% COMT and OCS.
- 3 practice sponsored inservices
- Paid Licensure
- Life, Disability, and Liability coverage;
- Health and Dental insurance paid in
- 401k Profit-Sharing plan with an employer match is offered after the first year of employment
- 7 paid holidays and 20 days of paid leave first year.
- Quarterly incentive program
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references for consideration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly at 301-337-6921 and visits us online at www.therapycareers.com
Please submit your confidential resume to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!