STAFF PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (PTA) – for an Outpatient Ortho/Sports facility in Hollywood, MD
The facility is quality of care driven and believes in providing their patients and clinicians the ideal working environment.
The Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) works under the direct supervision of a Physical Therapist (PT) to implement selected components of patient treatment, obtain data related to the intervention provided, and make modifications to either progress the patient as directed by the Physical Therapist (PT) or to ensure patient safety and comfort.
Required Education, Certifications and Licenses:
- Graduate with an Associate’s Degree in Applied Science and pass the National Certification Exam
- Experience: Previous experience in an outpatient setting preferred
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) State licensure or be eligible for state licensure
- Current CPR card or certificate
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE Critical Connection TEAM
- We know our clients, visit their facilities, and ensure they are making a positive impact in the communities we all serve!
- We live and work where you do, giving back to the community and making a positive impact on the staffing industry!
- We are a niche firm that’s run by Therapists, working exclusively with therapy professionals just like you!
- We consider your individual skills, your aspirations, and your lifestyle, to ensure a match that is the right career move for today and well into the future.
We offer the following benefits:
- $1500 of CME per year with additional opportunities for therapists working towards specialization or certification; Paid 100% COMT and OCS.
- 3 practice sponsored inservices
- Paid Licensure
- Life, Disability, and Liability coverage;
- Health and Dental insurance paid in
- 401k Profit-Sharing plan with an employer match is offered after the first year of employment
- 7 paid holidays and 20 days of paid leave first year.
- Quarterly incentive program
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references for consideration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly at 301-337-6921 and visits us online at www.therapycareers.com
Please submit your confidential resume to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!