Travel Physical Therapist (PT) with Lymphedema experience in a Not for Profit Outpatient Ortho Clinic Setting in Lanham, MD.
Outpatient Physical Therapist with 1-year experience in with Lymphedema patients. Lymphedema experience a plus. Maryland Physical Therapy License. Majority of the caseload will be Lymphedema patients with an occasional general ortho patient. If you prefer to see more Ortho patients the clinic can accommodate. Flexible scheduling available. 1:1 patient care.
WebPT experience would be great, but not a requirement. Training available on their EMR.
Requirements for the Physical Therapist (PT):
- Doctorate or Master’s; Graduate from accredited physical therapy program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee
- Must have Lymphedema experience
- Current CPR Certificate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Travel Therapist’s (50 miles) weekly take home AFTER taxes $1775-$1875 per week (based on Housing Reimbursement or CCI covers 100% of housing, furnishings, and utilities. First Day Health and Dental Benefits. CEU package ($1200 per yr) + 401 K
Local Therapist’s (within 50 miles) $47-$50 per DOE + first day health benefits + CEU package ($1200 per yr) + 401 K
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment
- Housing stipend
- Meals and Incidentals reimbursement
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- $1200 Continuing ED/CEU assistance and Local Inservices (free of cost)
- 401 K Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Questions? Contact us locally at 301-337-6921, visit us online at www.therapycareers.com or submit your confidential resume directly to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!