Travel/Local Contract or PRN Physical Therapist (PT) floater needed for a General Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Practice in Southern Maryland. Our Physical Therapist floater will cover the following sites: Waldorf, Clinton, Leonardtown, and Lexington Park, MD Locations. You will not be asked to float between sites on the same day. You will be scheduled for a week to 2-week basis at each site.
Premium rates and mileage reimbursement. Exceptional first day benefits and rates.
Details of the Outpatient Physical Therapy (PT) Assignment:
Currently seeking Travel Physical Therapist (PT) in Southern Maryland to work in an Outpatient Orthopedic/Sports Medicine setting. Adult patient population, weekend warriors, and great sports medicine patient population. General Ortho, Some Spine, Sports, Post-Op, and Pre-Op.
We treat on average 10-12 patients per day. 1-hour evaluations and 30-45 minute follow-up appointments. Flexible schedules available: 4/10’s, 4/9’s, 5/8’s. 40 hours per week guaranteed.
Requirements for the Travel Physical Therapist (PT) Outpatient Ortho Sports Med
- Masters and Doctorate of Physical Therapy (PT) from an accredited physical therapy (PT) program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee
- At least 1 year of outpatient ortho experience
- Current CPR Certificate
- Must also have strong written and oral communication with interpersonal skills.
- Team collaboration and clinical reasoning are also necessary.
BENEFITS for CCI Travel Physical Therapist (PT):
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment. 3 different Health plans to choose from that best fits your needs,
- Housing stipend
- Meals and Incidentals
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- Continuing ED/CEU assistance every 13 weeks, and local inservices(free of cost)
- Free access to MedBridge for 1 year.
- 401 K Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
Join the CCI team today by calling us Toll-Free at 1-877-221-2981 or Locally at 301-337-6921.
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com
Submit your confidential resume directly to www.therapycareers.com/submit-resume/and make the connection today