Outpatient Ortho/ Sports Medicine Practice in Bethesda, MD seeking a Staff Physical Therapist. We are an evidence, manually based practice. We are offering a generous sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and industry-leading continuing education package and certification assistance.
New Grads Welcome as we have a structured new grad Physical Therapist Bootcamp. Our Mentoring program is for 60 days, for the first 30 days you will co-treat and shadow our Clinic Educator/Instructor. After 30 days, you will start treating on a 1:1 basis and meet weekly with your mentor. Overall, we see follow up visits every 30 minutes and evaluations on the hour. We allow 1 hour of paid documentation time at the end of the day.
We are recruiting a full-time Physical Therapist who shares in our practice’s mission to provide the highest quality PT services Our department consists of 20 Staff Physical Therapists working at an Outpatient Ortho/Sports Medicine Practice. We have an exceptional Clinic Manager and a strong support team that consists of Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants, PT Aides, and Front Desk.
Salary Range: $75,000 to $95,000 per year. Quarterly bonuses and year review with an average annual increase of 2.5%-5%. Our yearly profit sharing bonuses vary from $8000 to $16000. This is not a productivity bonus, this is a shared profit-sharing program for all eligible staff members.
Experienced therapist with advanced certification has the opportunity to further specialize. We encourage a culture of steady professional growth and advanced certification. We are currently forming the following teams: Spine, Sport, Shoulder, and Adult Reconstruction. We provide a positive, encouraging work environment and have excellent clinical staff retention. We have an excellent continuing education budget and expect our all clinicians to exceed CEU state requirements. OCS mentoring is also available for qualified clinicians. It’s our practice’s goal to have all of our Physical Therapists certified in OCS, DNc, and COMT.
We offer the following benefits:
- $1500 of CME per year with additional opportunities for therapists working towards specialization or certification; Paid 100% COMT and OCS. We also cover the cost for your Mckenzie and/or Maitland Certification. We are the only practice in Montgomery County that has 5 Physical Therapists with both McKenzie and Maitland certifications.
- 3 practice sponsored in-services
- Paid Licensure
- Life, Disability, and Liability coverage;
- Health and Dental insurance paid in
- 401k Profit-Sharing plan with an employer match is offered after the first year of employment
- 7 paid holidays and 20 days of paid leave first year.
- Quarterly incentive program
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly at 301-337-6921 and visits us online at www.therapycareers.com
Please submit your confidential resume to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!