Currently seeking a Staff Physical Therapists (PT) (recent grads welcomed) with a passion for orthopedic manual physical therapy for our location in Edgewater, MD. We are a Free-Standing Outpatient Clinic affiliated with a Not For Profit HealthCare Network.
Salary – $75-$95,000/year
We are a not for profit network of Outpatient Clinics in Anne Arundel County. Our mission statement is to provide the highest level of care to our patients while providing an exceptional work environment for our staff. As a not for profit facility, our staff qualifies for the federal student loan repayment plan.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year recent experience as a Physical Therapist (PT) and must have strong manual skills or an eagerness to learn from a seasoned team of (PT) Physical Therapists.
New Grads Welcome, Exceptional Structured Mentorship Program for our New Grad Team Members.
Our model encourages Physical Therapists (PT) to focus on what they love to do, enhance the quality of life for their patients. Our outpatient clinics combine evidence-based treatment philosophies with manageable caseloads, which give therapists the opportunity to work one-on-one with patients.
- Mentorship is available for our Physical Therapist (PT) New Grads with a seasoned team of Physical Therapists (PT) as we have APTA Certified Instructors on staff.
- The Physical Therapy Clinic treats a general ortho, sports medicine, post-op, pre-op, patient population. Adults with approx. 15%Medicare patients. We see an average 10-12 pts per day and get ethical support from the LPTA’s and techs. One hr evals and ½ hr follow up. We utilize electronic POS documentation.
- We are quality of care and patient care focused. Even with all the recent changes in healthcare and reimbursement, the emphasis remains patient first!
- Along with immediate on-site access to patient information and Clinical Tracking ensures our Physical Therapists (PT) are truly in an optimal situation to maximize patients’ outcomes.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist (PT) – Outpatient Sports Medicine
- Doctorate or Masters; Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist
- New Grad Physical Therapist’s welcome to apply. Structured Mentoring/Continuing Education program available.
Questions? Please call CCI directly @ 301-337-6921 and visit us online at www.therapycareers.com Submit your confidential resume to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!