We are currently seeking a Staff Physical Therapist to join our local network of Outpatient Clinics in Columbia, MD.
Salary – $73-$95,000/year
Clinical caseload is 10-12 patients per day, emphasizing one on one manual therapy. Our practice is dedicated to the general ortho/sports medicine, aquatic therapy, women’s health including pelvic floor therapy for men and women (urinary and fecal incontinence/organ prolapse/and pelvic pain.) This would be an excellent position for a therapist who is in the initial training in pelvic floor therapy/or lymphedema, OR for an individual who has received full training in lymphedema/women’s health. Great mentorship opportunities available.
As a member of our team, you will receive:
- Highly competitive salary and performance compensation package
- 3 weeks PTO
- High level advancement opportunities for experienced clinicians
- A formalized mentoring process for young clinicians
- 401K with matching
- $1250 in Continuing education financial reimbursement, continuing education hour
- Benefit package would include compensation for 2 Women’s Health Courses through the Women’s Health Section of the APTA or Herman and Wallace Continuing Education. For Lymphedema Therapy will cover certification through the Academy of Lymphatic Studies
- In house continuing education classes offered one time per year
- Medical/dental/and vision coverage
- Mentorship for new grads and in specialty services
- Sign on bonus and relocation/moving bonus available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates all patients referred for physical therapy
- Completes and submits all reports pertaining to the evaluation via EMR
- Sees that all referral sources are advised of clinic action for the case referred
- Maintains a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the clinic
- Confers with person’s most closely associated with the active management of the patient and keeps them informed of any additional patient needs, treatment modifications and/or progress
- Treats patients of all ages (e.g. adolescents, adults, geriatrics, elderly), race, creed, gender, and disability without bias or prejudice
- Respects and understands the patient’s right to treatment and right to involvement in treatment decisions
- Practices ethical responsibility based on the cultural, ethnic and religious beliefs of the patients served and applicable law
- Prepares and submits clinic reports via EMR, assuring confidentiality and following all HIPPA guidelines to include initial evaluations and summaries, daily treatment notes for all patients seen that day under his/her care, progress reports to referring physicians and agencies, discharge reports and summaries, special reports as directed by Clinic Director or Area Manager and daily attendance records and summaries
Required Education, Certifications and Licenses:
- A graduate of a CAPTE accredited school of Physical Therapy or an approved program, preferably a Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Experience: Previous experience in an outpatient setting preferred
- State licensure or be eligible for state licensure
- Current CPR card
Join the CCI team today by calling us TOLL-FREE at 1-877-221-2981 or locally at 301-337-6921.
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com
Submit your confidential resume directly to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!