PHYSICAL THERAPIST (PT)- Physical Therapist Owned Outpatient Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Practice in Brambleton, VA.
Founded in 2005, our client is a locally owned physical therapy practice in multiple locations throughout Northern Virginia. We specialize in outpatient orthopedics and sports rehabilitation. Our therapists and assistants possess advanced clinical skills in spinal disorders, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, and peripheral joint problems, including rotator cuff injuries, knee injuries, and foot and ankle pain. They also have specialty programs in breast cancer rehab, vestibular rehab, pediatrics, post-cancer rehab, aquatic therapy, and women’s health. Quality and consistency of care are the cornerstones of our client’s practice.
Our clinic is proud to offer a Physical Therapy Orthopedic Residency Program (1 or 2 in the State of Virginia), Upper Extremity Athlete Fellowship Program (1 of 3 accredited programs in the Country), and Foot & Ankle Fellowship program (1st in the Country). The programs were started to promote advanced clinical skills within the organization. The Residency program has an educational component comprised of 30 days per year of physical therapy education that covers virtually every area of the body. Educators come in from all over the country to teach staff evidence-based clinical orthopedics. These courses are open to all staff, not just Residents. In addition, the Residency program has a research requirement which brings research into everyday practice. The Residency fosters excellence among staff and provides them with an ongoing vehicle for professional growth. We also offer up to $3000 per year towards Tuition/Student Loan Reimbursement.
A new graduate mentorship program is also available to help new graduates make the most of their professional career with one of northern Virginia’s most prestigious orthopedic groups. We also have an exceptional Clinical Ladder for experienced Therapists that are seeking career advanced.
New graduate Mentorship: This applies to anyone with less than 6 months of experience as a practicing clinical physical therapist.
- Boot camp (2 weeks)
- Established mentor (6 months)
- Evaluations are limited in the first 3 months to straight forward, single body part, without language complications/ barriers. Limited to no more than 3 evaluations per day.
- Thought collection/synthesis breaks in patient schedule load
- First two weeks there is a ½ hour break after every 4 patients
- Second two weeks there is a ½ hour break after every 6 patients
- Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Tuition/Student Loan Reimbursement: Up to $3000 per year
- DPT Assistance
- Medical and dental insurance 70% to 90% covered by the practice.
- Clinical Specialization i.e. Manual Therapy Cert., OCS, Dry Needling
- Several Practice Sponsored Inservices at no cost to employees
- Clinical Management Ladder
- Short & long term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Stock purchase plan
Questions? Call us 301-337-6921, visit us online at www.therapycareers.com, or submit your confidential resume to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/and learn more about this exciting opportunity today!