Currently seeking a Staff Physical Therapists (PT) for our Outpatient Orthopedic/Women’s Health Practice in Bethesda, MD.
Salaray – $70-$100,000/year
Patient Population: Adult General Ortho/Sports Med/Post-Op, Pre-OP. and Women’s Health and Pelvic Floor Therapy.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year recent experience as a Physical Therapist (PT) and must have Women’s Health/Pelvic Floor Therapy experience or an eagerness to learn from a seasoned team of (PT) Physical Therapists.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist (PT) :
- Doctorate or Master’s; Graduate from accredited physical therapy program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee
- New Grad Physical Therapist’s welcome to apply. Structured Mentoring program available. Exceptional process to assist your transition to our team
- Must have strong manual skills or an eagerness to learn from our seasoned team of (PT) Physical Therapists.
- Current CPR Certificate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Benefits for Staff Physical Therapists (PT)
For Outpatient Physical Therapy Practice: At our facility, we recognize that the success of our organization lies in the strength of our staff. We understand the importance of providing competitive and flexible benefits for our associates and their families. Adding flexibility to the traditional benefit package makes sense because it gives you the choice to use benefit dollars in a cost-effective manner which best suits your needs.
- DPT Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Clinical Management Ladder- Mentoring those eager to take the next steps in your career
- Structured Mentorship Program for all joining our practice.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 100% of your APTA dues
- 100% reimbursement towards your license or renewal.
- 3/4 weeks’ vacation, 3 days for CEU’s, 2 personal days, 3 sick days your first year.
- Generous CEU’s and Facility hosted Inservices
- 100% Employer-sponsored advanced certifications, specializations. Dry Needling, OCS, MTC, SCS and an opportunity to apply for our residency program.
- 401K and immediate vesting plan
- Day one Health/Dental/Vision
CCI Therapy Staffing offers permanent, travel, and PRN work the way it was meant to be. Join the CCI team today by calling us TOLL-FREE at 1-877-221-2981 or locally at 301-337-6921.
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com Submit your confidential resume directly to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!