Physical Therapist needed is a growing Physical Therapist Owned private practice outpatient orthopedic/sports medicine clinic in Glen Burnie, MD.
We are a Physical Therapist owned Outpatient Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Practice that values high quality evidence-based manual therapy and functional exercise. We are committed to providing the best in continuing education so that we can provide the most advanced skills to our patients. We believe our employees are our greatest asset and look forward to adding a new member to our team.
- Our Practice has an established, loyal, diverse patient population presenting with a variety of musculoskeletal, neurological, post-operative, and sports-related injuries/diagnosis.
- We are focused on creating a work environment that incorporates a Life/Work Balance. Our Physical Therapists are equipped with an innovative EMR and support staff, that ensures documentation is done at the time of treatment.
- Our company is growing. Joining us on the ground level will provide significant personal and professional benefits.
- As our Therapist Owned Network of Outpatient Clinics continues to grow, Our staff have an opportunity for a stake in the ownership of future clinics as we expand our footprint the Glen Burnie, MD area.
- Understands & demonstrates efficient management of their patient caseload, including efficient scheduling of Medically Necessary Visits, meticulous follow up before, during & after the PT Plan of Care, and efficient billing procedures based on allowable timed units.
- A strong interest &/or background in a Manual Therapy treatment approach and has a commitment to life-long learning.
- A healthcare professional who thrives on providing Excellent Customer Service and creating the best patient experience possible.
- Flexibility with their work schedule, organized, and efficient with time management/documentation.
- Willing to assist in the development/implementation of innovative strategies to improve our company’s workflow.
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program approved by The Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy, in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- Current DC Physical Therapist (PT) license
- Certified in CPR/AED for Healthcare Providers
- Experience &/or Interest in Manual Therapy treatment
- Certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling (not mandatory)
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Communicates effectively with referral sources
New grads welcome! Mentoring, Shadowing, Co-Treats, low caseload
- Competitive industry salary and strong benefits package
- Advanced clinical services and training opportunities that include APTA-accredited OCS Fast Track and Residency programs; Advanced dry needling certification, unlimited online CEUs through Continued Education, Clinic Director University and more. – Clinical mentors and education programs with instructors
- Professional, supportive and fun work environment fostered by a team of well-respected and well-liked clinicians who take pride in the challenge of meaningful work.
- Extensive sports medicine team – we provide physical therapy (PT) and sports medicine services to professional, collegiate and scholastic athletes throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region Desired Skills and Experience:
- Appropriate degree from accredited physical therapy (PT) program
- Active and valid state license
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outpatient experience
- Commitment to clinical excellence
If you are interested in additional opportunities please visit us online at www.therapycareers.com
Submit your resume directly to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume or call toll-free 1-877-221-2981, locally at 301-337-6921 and make the connection today!