Physical Therapist (PT) Outpatient Supervisor needed for an Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Clinic. Exceptional Opportunity to grow with a network of not for profit Outpatient Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Clinics in Odenton, MD.
Salary – $85-$100,000/year
Complete Clinical and Administrative Support. You will be allotted 16 hours or 2 days of Administrative time, 24 hours or 3 days of clinical time. The Physical Therapist Outpatient Supervisor will determine how much time they will need daily/weekly for Admin/Clinical time.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to grow clinically and financially while serving in a leadership role as an assistant to the Director of Rehabilitation Services with the day to day operations of the clinic with full clinical/administrative support. Be a mentor, leader, and lead your therapists to success.
Our Network of Outpatient Clinics is an innovative industry leading provider of physical, occupational, and hand therapy services. Our model encourages therapists to focus on what they love to do, enhance the quality of life for their patients. Our outpatient clinics combine evidence-based treatment philosophies with manageable caseloads, which give therapists the opportunity to work one-on-one with patients.
- Excellent reputation, low staff turnover, and complete support from the Director of Rehabilitation Services. treat and grow as a clinician.
- Physical Therapist Outpatient Supervisor will assist the Director of Rehab the day to day operations of the clinic and region, but overall you are autonomous to run the Physical Therapy (PT) Clinic in a positive direction.
- We have established relationships with some of the leading APTA Certified Instructors in continuing education with many CEU on site and company sponsored events.
- We are quality of care and patient care focused. Even with all the recent changes in health care and reimbursement, the emphasis remains patient first!
- Along with immediate on-site access to patient information and Clinical Tracking ensures our therapists are truly in an optimal situation to maximize patients’ outcomes.
We offer a Competitive Salary, Bonus Program, 4/5 weeks Paid Time Off, Flexible Work Schedule, B/C/B/S Medical, and Dental. Vision, 401K, Short/ Long-term Disability, Exceptional Continuing Education funds and employer-sponsored/paid certifications, Federal Student Loan Reimbursement Program and much more.
Join the CCI team today by calling us at 301-337-6921 or visit us online at www.therapycareers.com
Submit your confidential resume directly to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/and make the connection today!