We are currently seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our therapy team to treat a heavy sports medicine patient population. Candidates for this position should have a strong background in manual therapy, orthopedics, sports medicine, and exercise form techniques. ATC, CSCS, SCS certifications a plus!
Our clinics goal is to return injured athletes to their sport at pre-injury status. Our Physical Therapist, certified athletic trainer/strength and conditioning specialist evaluates injuries, designs rehabilitation protocols, and implements programs with direct supervision.
As a member of our team, you will receive:
· A highly competitive industry salary and strong benefits package
· $1500 in CEU reimbursement plus unlimited online CEUs
· APTA-accredited OCS Fast Track and Residency programs through our partnerships
· One-of-a-Kind New Grad Mentorship Program
· Clinical mentors and education programs with APTA Certified instructors
· Professional, supportive and fun work environment fostered by a team of well-respected and well-liked clinicians who take pride in the challenges of meaningful work
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Evaluates all patients referred for physical therapy
· Completes and submits all reports pertaining to the evaluation via EMR
· Sees that all referral sources are advised of clinic action for the case referred
· Maintains a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the clinic
· Confers with person’s most closely associated with the active management of the patient and keeps them informed of any additional patient needs, treatment modifications and/or progress
· Treats patients of all ages (e.g. adolescents, adults, geriatrics, elderly), race, creed, gender, and disability without bias or prejudice
· Respects and understands the patient’s right to treatment and right to involvement in treatment decisions
· Practices ethical responsibility based on the cultural, ethnic and religious beliefs of the patients served and applicable law
· Prepares and submits clinic reports via EMR, assuring confidentiality and following all HIPPA guidelines to include initial evaluations and summaries, daily treatment notes for all patients seen that day under his/her care, progress reports to referring physicians and agencies, discharge reports and summaries, special reports as directed by Clinic Director or Area Manager and daily attendance records and summaries
Required Education, Certifications and Licenses:
· A graduate of a CAPTE accredited school of Physical Therapy or an approved program, preferably a Doctorate of Physical Therapy
· Experience: Previous experience in an outpatient setting preferred
· State licensure or be eligible for state licensure
· Current CPR card
Join the CCI team today by calling us TOLL-FREE at 1-877-221-2981 or locally at 301-337-6921.
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com
Submit your confidential resume directly to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!