Travel Physical Therapist (PT) Needed for Hospital-Based Outpatient Clinic with the occasional float to Inpatient. General Orthopedics and a small mix of neuro. immediate start date available, 40 hrs per week guaranteed.
We treat on average 8-10 patients per day. 1-hour evaluations and 30-minute follow-up appointments. 40 hours per week guaranteed.
Details of the Outpatient Physical Therapy (PT) Assignment:
Currently seeking Travel Physical Therapist (PT) in Mt. Vernon, IL to work in a Hospital-based Outpatient Orthopedic/ Clinic, float to Inpatient as needed.
BENEFITS for CCI Travel Physical Therapist (PT):
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment
- Housing stipend
- Tax Advantage Program
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- $1200 Continuing ED/CEU assistance and Local Inservices (free of cost)
- Free access to MedBridge for 1 year.
Requirements of the Travel Physical Therapist (PT) Outpatient Ortho Sports Med
- Masters and Doctorate of Physical Therapy (PT) from an accredited physical therapy (PT) program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee
- At least 1 year of outpatient ortho experience
- Current CPR Certificate
- Must also have strong written and oral communication with interpersonal skills.
- Team collaboration and clinical reasoning are also necessary.
CCI offers permanent, travel, and PRN work the way it was meant to be. Join the CCI team today by calling us Toll-Free at 1-877-221-2981 or Locally at 301-337-6921.
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com Submit your confidential resume directly to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!