Staff Physical Therapist needed for our Outpatient Orthopedics/Sports Medicine Center in Washington, DC. We are offering a generous sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and we are seeking a PT with 2 years of General Orthopedic/Sports Medicine experience.
We are recruiting a full-time Physical Therapist who shares in our practice’s mission to provide the highest quality PT services Our department consists of 4 Staff Physical Therapists working at an Outpatient Ortho/Sports Medicine Practice. We have an exceptional Clinic Manager and a strong support team that consists of Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants, PT Aides, and Front Desk.
Salary Range: $76,000 to $100,000 per year. Quarterly bonuses and year review with an average annual increase of 2.5%-5%. Our quarterly bonuses vary from $400 to $1600. This is not a productivity bonus, this is a shared profit-sharing program for all eligible staff members.
Experienced therapist with advanced certification has the opportunity to further specialize. We encourage a culture of steady professional growth and advanced certification. We provide a positive, encouraging work environment and have excellent clinical staff retention. We have an excellent continuing education budget and expect our all clinicians to exceed CEU state requirements. OCS mentoring is also available for qualified clinicians. It’s our practice’s goal to have all of our Physical Therapists certified in OCS, DNc, and COMT.
We offer the following benefits:
- $1500 of CME per year with additional opportunities for therapists working towards specialization or certification; Paid 100% COMT and OCS.
- 3 practice sponsored in-services
- Paid Licensure
- Life, Disability, and Liability coverage;
- 100% of the cost for Health and Dental insurance paid by the employer
- 401k Profit-Sharing plan with an employer match is offered after the first year of employment
- 7 paid holidays and 20 days of paid leave first year.
- Quarterly incentive program
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references for consideration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly at 301-337-6921 and visits us online at www.therapycareers.com
Please submit your confidential resume to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!