TRAVEL (SLP) SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST– Travel/Local Contract (SLP/CCC) opportunity in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting (SNF). This is a multidisciplinary facility with a Supportive Administration, Leadership, and Clinical Team in Annapolis, MD. 105-bed Skilled Nursing Facility. First Day Health Benefits, Guaranteed hours and exceptional weekly take home.
Must have your CCC’s
Speech-language pathologists (SLP/CCC) work with patients who are suffering from, or are prone to, disorders related to speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice, swallowing, and fluency. In order to address patients’ needs, the speech-language pathologist (SLP) develops individualized plans that take into account the patient’s needs, progress, and eventual discharge plans.
- Determine appropriate speech therapy language (SLP) programs and make adjustments as necessary
- Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) from an accredited speech-language pathology program
- Speech Therapy license, or pending, in Maryland
- Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
ABOUT CRITICAL CONNECTION:
Locally owned and operated with a national reach, Critical Connection, Inc. is your ultimate resource for Travel Therapy opportunities in the Mid-Atlantic. We have relationships with facilities, hospitals, and private practices that you won’t find anywhere else. Join the CCI family today and experience an exceptional advantage in reaching your career goals.
- Housing stipend
- Meals and Incidentals Plan
- Mileage or drive time if working between two facilities
- Paid weekly
- Medical and dental from your first day
- One-on-one personalized service
- Wonderful and exciting locations
- Licensure reimbursement if placed in that state
- Continuing education offered after each 13-week contract
- Great compensation
- 401 K Plan
Questions? Call us directly at 301-337-6921. Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com
Submit your confidential resume directly to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!