Staff Physical Therapist- Outpatient Orthopedics/Sports Medicine Center in Merrifield, VA. Physical Therapist owned Sports Medicine Center focused on 1:1 patient care for a cash-based practice. 1 hour evals, 1 hour follow up visits. Each Staff Physical Therapist sees no more than 40 patients per week. Must have a minimum of 2/3 years of Outpatient Orthopedic experience.
- We are recruiting a full-time Physical Therapist who shares in our practices mission to provide the highest quality PT services in Fairfax, VA. Our department consists of 6 clinicians working at a large orthopedic surgical practice.
- We now have an SCS Residency Program. 100% financial and clinical support from the practice.
- Our clinic includes a functional training area, plenty of private treatment areas and all equipment needed to provide a comprehensive treatment experience.
- Our practice philosophy focuses on individualized care with an emphasis on manual therapy and functional training. All of our clinicians either hold or are working towards advanced certification.
- Our therapists follow their cases from start to finish. We keep our productivity standards low to assure sufficient time with our patients. All PT’s have a designated technician so our therapists are not distracted by other tasks while treating. We also offer a generous quarterly incentive program.
- Our Mentorship program consists for shadowing/co-treating for the first 30 days of employment with a gradual increase to a full caseload of 8 patients per day after 1 month.
- More experienced orthopedic therapists are also welcomed. We have an excellent continuing education budget and expect our all clinicians to exceed CEU state requirements. SCS and OCS mentoring is also available for qualified clinicians. It’s the goal of our practice to have all of our Therapists certified in SCS, OCS, and/or COMT.
- More experienced therapist with advanced certification have the opportunity to further specialize. We encourage a culture of steady professional growth and advanced certification.
- We are currently forming the following teams: Spine, Sport, Shoulder, and Adult Reconstruction.
- We provide a positive, encouraging work environment and have excellent clinical staff retention.
We offer the following benefits:
- $1500 of CME per year with additional opportunities for therapists working towards specialization or certification; Paid 100% SCS, ATC, COMT, and OCS.
- 3 practice sponsored inservices
- Paid Licensure
- Life, Disability, and Liability coverage;
- Health and Dental insurance paid in
- 401k Profit-Sharing plan with an employer match is offered after the first year of employment
- 7 paid holidays and 20 days of paid leave first year.
- Quarterly incentive program
Please submit your resume consideration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly at 301-337-6921 and visits us online at www.therapycareers.com
Please submit your confidential resume to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!