Amazing opportunity to treat a Sports Medicine patient population. We will be the team Physical Therapists for the DC United Professional Soccer Team as well as the Minor League and Academy Teams. We are seeking a Sports Medicine Physical Therapist (ATC, CSCS, SCS preferred) to be based out of our Arlington, VA clinic. Your primary role is to be the dedicated Physical Therapist for the DC United, USL, and the DC United Academy treating athletes from 14-19 years old. From time to time, you may be required to provide onsite services for the DC United in Washington, DC to assist our ATC. This will be a great opportunity to build a 100% Sports Medicine patient population in the meantime the position requires also treating the general ortho, post-op, pre-op patient population. Please review the additional details below regarding the practice and benefits.
Staff Physical Therapist- Outpatient Orthopedics/Sports Medicine Center in Arlington, VA
- We are recruiting a full-time Physical Therapist who shares in our department’s mission to provide the highest quality PT services in Arlington, VA. Our department consists of 8 clinicians working at a large orthopedic surgical practice.
- Our clinic includes a functional training area, plenty of private treatment areas and all equipment needed to provide a comprehensive treatment experience.
- Our practice philosophy focuses on individualized care with an emphasis on manual therapy and functional training. All of our clinicians either hold or are working towards advanced certification.
- Our therapists follow their cases from start to finish. We keep our productivity standards low to assure sufficient time with our patients. All PT’s have a designated technician so our therapists are not distracted by other tasks while treating. We also offer a generous quarterly incentive program.
- New graduates would be considered if they are passionate about becoming a career orthopedic PT. Our Mentorship program consists for shadowing/co-treating for the first 30 days of employment with a gradual increase to a full caseload of 10/12 patients per day after 3 months.
- More experienced orthopedic therapists are also welcomed. We have an excellent continuing education budget and expect our all clinicians to exceed CEU state requirements. OCS mentoring is also available for qualified clinicians. It’s our practices goal to have all of our Therapists certified in OCS and COMT.
- More experienced therapist with advanced certification have the opportunity to further specialize. We encourage a culture of steady professional growth and advanced certification.
- We are currently forming the following teams: Spine, Sport, Shoulder, and Adult Reconstruction.
- We provide a positive, encouraging work environment and have excellent clinical staff retention.
We offer the following benefits:
- $1500 of CME per year with additional opportunities for therapists working towards specialization or certification; Paid 100% SCS, ATC, COMT, and OCS.
- 3 practice sponsored inservices
- Paid Licensure
- Life, Disability, and Liability coverage;
- Health and Dental insurance paid in
- 401k Profit-Sharing plan with an employer match is offered after the first year of employment
- 7 paid holidays and 20 days of paid leave first year.
- Quarterly incentive program
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references for consideration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly at 301-337-6921 and visits us online at www.therapycareers.com
Please submit your confidential resume to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!