Travel COTA – CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (COTA)/OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT- TRAVEL/LOCAL CONTRACT COTA SKILLED NURSING OPPORTUNITY in Bowie, MD.
Rates/Local Travel COTA:$35-$40 per hr/First Day Benefits/$1200 per year towards CEs/Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit/401K Plan/License Reimbursement.
Rates/Travel COTA:$1350-$1500 per week take home after taxes/Fully Furnished Housing and 100% paid utilities/ Housing Reimbursement/Meals and Incidentals Reimbursement/ First Day Benefits/$1200 per year towards CEs/Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit/401K Plan/License Reimbursement
Qualifications Travel/Local Contract COTA:
- Evaluates clients to obtain data necessary to create an individualized treatment plan (long and short term goals) and make adjustments as necessary
- Associates degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited occupational therapy assistant/COTA program
- Occupational Therapy Assistant/COTA license, or pending, in Maryland
BENEFITS Travel/Local Contract COTA:
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment
- Housing stipend
- Meals and Incidentals Reimbursement
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- Mileage compensation if the position requires a commute between multiple facilities
- Continuing ED/CEU assistance after each 13-week contract
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE CCI TEAM:
- We are locally Veteran owned and operated with a national reach!
- We know our clients, visit their facilities, and are familiar with the area!
- We are a niche firm, working exclusively with therapy professionals just like you!
- We consider your individual skills, your aspirations, and your lifestyle, to ensure a match that is the right career move for today and well into the future.
- We keep your information and inquiry 100% confidential!
Questions? Please call us directly at 301-337-6921 and visit us online at www.therapycareers.com
You can submit your confidential resume at https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!