Occupational Therapist (OT) Travel opportunity available in a 5 star rated Assisted Living facility (ALF) in Fairfax, VA…Must be VA licensed. Exceptional Team of Therapists, beautiful Rehab gym and supportive Nursing team.
Average Weekly Take Home for Travel OT: $1600-$1800 after taxes with first-day health benefits.
Rates/Travel OT: $1600-$1800 per week take home after taxes/Fully Furnished Housing and 100% paid utilities/ Housing Reimbursement/Meals and Incidentals Reimbursement/ First Day Benefits/$1200 per year towards CEs/Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit/401K Plan/License Reimbursement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the clinic
- Treats patients of all ages (e.g. adolescents, adults, geriatrics, elderly), race, creed, gender, and disability without bias or prejudice
- Respects and understands the patient’s right to treatment and right to involvement in treatment decisions
- Practices ethical responsibility based on the cultural, ethnic and religious beliefs of the patients served and applicable law
- Prepares and submits clinic reports via EMR, assuring confidentiality and following all HIPPA guidelines to include initial evaluations and summaries, daily treatment notes for all patients seen that day under his/her care, progress reports to referring physicians and agencies, discharge reports and summaries, special reports as directed by Clinic Director or Area Manager and daily attendance records and summaries
BENEFITS for Travel Occupational Therapist (OT):
- FREE exceptional, fully-furnished private housing or comparable housing allowance
- Tax Advantage Program
- Sign-on bonus
- Mileage or drive time if working between two facilities
- Paid weekly
- Medical benefits package 1st day of employment
- One-on-one personalized service
- Wonderful and exciting locations
- Licensure reimbursement if placed in that state
- Continuing education offered after each 13-week contract
- Great compensation
- 401 K Plan
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com and please feel free to contact us toll-free @ 1-877-221-2981 or locally at 301-337-6921.
Submit your confidential resume to www.therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!