Full-Time Travel/Contract Occupational Therapist (OT) for a Skilled Nursing Facility in Newport News, VA.
Average Weekly Take Home for Travel OT: $1600-$1800 after taxes with first-day health benefits.
Rates/Travel OT: $1600-$1800 per week take home after taxes/Fully Furnished Housing and 100% paid utilities/ Housing Reimbursement/Meals and Incidentals Reimbursement/ First Day Benefits/$1200 per year towards CEs/Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit/401K Plan/License Reimbursement
BENEFITS for Travel Occupational Therapist (OT):
- FREE exceptional, fully-furnished private housing or comparable housing allowance
- Tax Advantage Program
- Sign-on bonus
- Mileage or drive time if working between two facilities
- Paid weekly
- Medical benefits package 1st day of employment
- One-on-one personalized service
- Wonderful and exciting locations
- Licensure reimbursement if placed in that state
- Continuing education offered after each 13-week contract
- Great compensation
- 401 K Plan
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com and please feel free to contact us toll-free @ 1-877-221-2981 or locally at 301-337-6921.
Submit your confidential resume to www.therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!